Whilst on your course with us, we ask you to agree to certain commitments to help you achieve, we also make a commitment to support you to make these achievements:
- You will be required to complete registration documents for the awarding body registration and accessing funding.
- Apprenticeship programmes include a Maths & English assessment, this is a really good way to enable us to find out what you already know and identify learning needs so that we can integrate them into your Apprenticeship.
- Will have an individual learning plan that will be tailor made to suit you as an individual.
- Will have a full induction into your qualification and understand the achievable milestones along the way.
- You will have a progress reviewed every three months to help keep you on track and identify if any additional support is required.
- Each candidates work will be internally verified after three months into the programme; with a further two internal verification visits in line with the Awarding Bodies compliance procedures.
- Each candidate will be certificated after a final verification has taken place and been accepted as complete.