- Assessors Award level 3
- Business & Administration Levels 2 & 3
- Children & Young Peoples Workforce Levels 2 & 3
- Cleaning Services Level 2
- Customer Service Levels 2 & 3
- Dementia Awareness Level 2
- English Levels 1 & 2
- Health & Social Care Levels 2 & 3
- Leadership and Management in Health & Social Care Level 5
- Management Levels 3, 5 & 7
- Maths Levels 1 & 2
- Medications Level 2
- Team Leading Level 2
- Advice & Guidance Level 3 and 4
- Certificate in Dementia Level 2
In many cases RTS Training is able to offer our QCF qualifications free of charge through our contacts with the Skills Funding Agency and other funding providers.
We ensure our candidates are fully supported by their nominated assessor who will encourage them through one to one support meetings, email messaging, internet media, on-line portfolio's and telephone contact (our candidates decide how they would like to be supported).
If they wish, our candidates are also able to achieve their QCF using our easy to follow paper free portfolio system.
We have achieved our high levels of success, by understanding the differing needs of individuals and employers, which may include additional support, such as for candidates with dyslexia.