RTS Training provides Adult Apprenticeship at both Intermediate & Advanced levels in the following areas:
- Children & Young Peoples Workforce Levels 2 & 3
- Cleaning Services Level 2
- Customer Service Levels 2 & 3
- Business & Administration Levels 2 & 3
- Health & Social Care Levels 2 & 3
These apprenticeships consist of the NVQ/Diploma with additional qualifications that enhance the achievement to include qualifications such as:
- Technical Certificate that covers mandatory knowledge requirements.
- Functional skills in both Maths & English
- Employment Right & Responsibilities
The adult apprenticeships are achieved whilst earning a wage. You can already be in employment when you start your apprenticeship or we may be able to help you find employment to undertake your apprenticeship in.